Friday, October 14, 2011

Here I sit on my first day in Ireland

by a campfire on the peak of evening. I sit with Sarah and Paul beside a Dutch man, listening to him talk about the Scriptures. I can't understand everything that he's saying because his mind is far too wise and his accent is so thick, but I see the Heavenly Father in him.

As he tells us about all the languages he learned in school, his 11 grandchildren he has now, and his favourite story in the Bible about Elisha, I see God's perfection. Everything is perfect. Regardless of any opinion I could have on a matter, it's all still perfect because God made it. I love the way He reveals Himself to me... through everything. He reveals His perfection over, and over, and over.

1 comment:

  1. I like this, miss Susie. Glad you are here to record these things :)

    ReplyDelete