Friday, June 25, 2010

Then I Was Born

Then I got in trouble for colouring on my wall. Then I had a bug collection. Then all of my bugs died. Then I had a magical cat named Tigger. Then I was on a basketball team. Then I thought being a missionary was the worst job ever. Then I learned how to play guitar and thought I was going to be a rock star. Then I hit my head and went to sleep for a long time.  Then I was different. Then I couldn't play guitar anymore. Then I cried cause my best friend made fun of me for being different. Then I saw monsters. Then I talked to God and the monsters went away.  Then there were scary people inside of mirrors. Then I called God a meanie head cause I couldn't play basketball no more. Then I met a girl named Cassie who walked like me. Then God healed her and not me. Then she had a marvelous impact on my life. Then someone in Iraq killed my friend who was in the army. Then I went to private school and had to wear a uniform and met a lot of people made out of paper. Then I told my mom the truth and my sister got mad and ran away. Then I believe a lie a boy told me. Then I remembered an angel I saw and God said it was going to be okay. Then I saw the beauty in my parents and family. Then I wore a dress and felt pretty. Then I met my best friend Elizabeth who made me laugh harder than anyone else. Then she taught me how to be truly grateful. Then I played music again in a band with wonderful people. Then God called me to missions. Then I met a boy with chocolate eyes named Zak who wasn't made out of paper and told me he liked the way I walked. Then we went on lots of adventures and he became my other best friend. Then I graduated high school. Then I went to school to become a film director. Next I go to Chicago to visit Zak, tour the world with Brother Rabbit, and go to Iraq to give love to the unlovely.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post, its so beautiful and real, ah your such a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Zak came up with the idea. I just changed the words. :)
    But thank you though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you walk, but I bet it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete