Sunday, January 3, 2010

If I'm Cryin, It's For Freedom

I can no longer sit still.
My heart yearns for far away places, but not those commonly appealed to by the majority, see.
They're not exactly the typical family vacation spot either, but I don't doubt my safety.
Why waste my whole life away earning another dollar and doing things only for myself? When I am dead, will I look back and say I lived a life well spent, earning things for myself? Just because society set herself up to encourage self-serving, doesn't mean that is the way it should truly go. Realize like I realized, that our years on this earth should be spent nurturing others. We will one day reap what we sow. And the good applied to others will one day be given back to us.

I am called and I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment